How did you spend your Valentine’s this year? Yeah, I know… “seriously, you’re asking me this question one month after Valentine’s?!”
But you see, that’s because I want to share mine:
1) beautiful young girls;
2) singing (for me!!)
3) signs and balloons, all painstakingly handmade by them;
4) hair-pulling cheesy pick-up lines, one by one, written by them;
5) a GIANT card (about as big as my upper body!) with the sweetest messages inside;
6) chocolates and jumbo Pepero (because who can say no to that, right?);
7) all under the gorgeous pre-sunset glow.
Now that made for an unforgettable, definitely touching Valentine’s Day.
As I said, who needs boyfriends when you have an amazing group of girls like this? 😉